Wednesday, April 28, 2010


Real-estate contracts often reference things that “run with the land.” These are called “appurtenances,” and they come in two forms:

  • a right associated with land—for example, the right to access land using a horse-trail, or
  • property that’s attached to land—for example, a barn or a shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment